If you are thinking of attending WTM Latin America you are in good company; every year over 8,000 travel trade professionals converge on São Paulo for three days of networking, negotiations and new product discovery.
The show continues to attract the key players from the industry to attend to benefit from both a region focus and global scope, the expertise and experience of the WTM portfolio and the access to suppliers and potential business.
You will find the people, products and services that you are looking for, and will inspire you to discover those that you don’t yet realise you need.
Key reasons to attend:
- Make new contactsand meet the people you need to meet – We’re helping you to meet the right people.
- Save time– you can view the whole range of travel industry sectors under one roof in just three days.
- Stay ahead of the game– attend free seminars delivered by top experts that analyse the latest market data & trends, provoke debate and discuss real-life case studies to give you inspiration for developing your business.
- Locate with ease the latest in travel technology and business travel– by visiting the dedicated areas within WTM Latin America.
- Take advantage of additional benefits – if you are a senior buyer with direct purchasing responsibility you may qualify to become a member of the WTM Buyers Cluband benefit from special networking opportunities.
Who will you meet at WTM Latin America?
So many travel trade professionals keep coming back to the leading global event for the Latin American travel industry because of the quality of contacts they make, the key knowledge they gain and the new product offerings they discover which have the potential to make a real difference to their business.
Who attends World Travel Market Latin America?
Want to know whether people like you and companies like yours attend WTM Latin America? What about the people and suppliers you want to meet, will they be there?
Annually our vibrant event welcomes nearly 8500 attendees from the travel industry globally and in this region. Over 6,500 of these attendees are visitors (buyers) and press whilst the remaining attends with the 700 exhibiting companies.
This exclusive B2B event brings professionals from all over the world to showcase their brand, their products and to do business.
With over 600 exhibiting companies, there is so much to discover…
Exhibitors at WTM Latin America cover the full spectrum of the travel industry:
- Hotel Chains and Resorts
- Online Travel Agencies
- Destinations from all Over the World
- Destination Management Company
- Tourist Attraction / Entertainment
- Inbound and Outbound Tour Operators
- Travel and Hotel Technology
- Convention & Visitors Bureaux
- Venues and Services for events
Locate the exhibitors you need to see
- Latin America
- North America
- Africa & Middle East
- Asia, Pacific and Indian Ocean
- The Travel Tech Show
- Business Travel
- Car Rentals & Hotels
Registration is open for WTM Latin America 2018! Be part of this large Latin American community, which drives the Tourism industry in the largest business event in the sector in Latin America. Join more than 10,000 participants! Ensuring your participation is easy and fast, start now: http://bit.ly/2BebXML
Expo Center Norte
Rua Jose Bernardo Pinto
333 – Vila Guilherme
02055-000 – São Paulo / SP
Tuesday 03 April: 12pm – 8pm
Wednesday 04 April: 12pm – 8pm
Thursday 05 April: 12pm – 6pm