BBMAG: your Brazilian lifestyle magazine in the UK


Bossa Brazil Magazine (BBMAG), the UK’s only bilingual Brazilian lifestyle magazine in the UK, offers readers a rich mix of news and information about the best of Brazil in terms of lifestyle, art, fashion, culture, music, sports, entertainment, cooking, business, travel and tourism. In addition to reporting on all the positive happenings in Brazil, the magazine also covers events, news and relevant aspects of life in London.

BBMAG, a quarterly publication with its third edition already in circulation, is produced by Bossa Brazil, an international agency with over 20 years of experience in marketing, public relations, travel, tourism, events and promotions; all delivered with the passion, style and talent associated with the company’s Brazilian roots – attributes that reflect the true meaning of the word “bossa“.

With a readership of more than 60,000, of which 25% is Brazilian and the remaining 75% British or other foreign UK residents with an interest in Brazil, the publication has quickly established itself as one of the most prominent communication channels amongst friends and partners of the Brazilian community in London.

Modern, engaging, and also available online, the print version – distributed at events and strategic points of footfall in London – has won over readers with its colourful and vibrant look and engaging editorial, full of interesting and diverse content about contemporary Brazil.

This successful balance has attracted loyal readers, who enjoy reading it, look forward to the next edition and pass it on to friends.

Hungry to flick through the next edition of BBMAG, the publication’s readership is growing steadily.

Follow us on our site, our print magazine and our social networks:

For more information, it would be our pleasure to hear from you via email:


About Author

BBMAG is the only London-based bilingual publication specialised in Brazilian and Latin American lifestyle. BBMag is free to all UK based readers ensuring that all our sponsors and advertisers benefit from 100% awareness to our given distribution audience made up of governments and establishments, industry organisations, bars and restaurants, arts centres, schools, cinemas, theatres, shows, festivals, events’ venues and many more...